ArtemisPlus Express Inc. with brand name Kitchen City is one of the biggest food concessionaires with over 20 years of experience with operations nationwide.
OUR CURRENT BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- Currently the Philippine Strategic Partner of Compass Group, the leading British Food Concessionaire in the world operating in 50 countries.
- With strong financial standing as verified by leading 3rd party audit firms such as SGV.
- With current workforce of 1500 which are 100% directly hired and trained by the Company
- Strong business partnership with leading manufacturers and suppliers covering steady inventory levels and marketing activities.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Professionalized corporate structure which includes Research and Development Team, Supply Chain, Food Safety Department and Audit.
- Cafeteria and Catering Operations with established and documented Standard Operating Procedures and Process Manuals developed in reference with Global Environment, Health, Safety and Quality Standards such as FDA, DENR, DOLE National Sanitation Foundation, Food Code, ServSafe, GMP and HACCP which can be customized according to site operations.
- Professional handling of customer complaints with appointed technical officer to do the investigation and CAPA Reports.
- Weekly and Annual Business Review conducted by the ManCom to regularly monitor business performance, create solutions to make the business more profitable, and provide guidance for leadership via face to face communication with department heads.
- Cafeteria, Catering and Commissary Operations utilizing modern and efficient technological innovations such as Calc Menu Software, SAP, GCash , Cashless Payment system,POS, Wireless Credit and Debit Card Payment system .
- Recently launched the Official Kitchen City Apps customized for each outlets’ menu,promos,food reservations and feedback management
- With Nutrition and Wellness Programs implemented in all sites created by Company Dieticians, Company Chef and supported by global partners.
- Implementation of Digital Marketing as part of sustainability initiatives.
- With an accredited pool of branded subcons to provide kiosk and additional food variety onsite.